Wednesday, September 28, 2011

First Blog Ever

This is my first blog ever so I'm a little nervous. Just kidding. Today I woke up (unfortunately too early) and went to my 8 o'clock volley ball class. I only had time to get dressed so....I was starving. I also couldn't fully wake up because I hadn't eaten breakfast. So lucky for me my volleyball team of 3 made it to the championship game. Boo. It was because of the other two girls. They were diving all over the place and bumping and setting and spiking and I was watching. I couldn't focus. And it was best out of two! So they beat us. And we started the second game, 4-1 them. We'll finish next Monday so I'll let you know. I finally got a cup of V8 juice so then I was ready to start my day. Went to math, tried to finish the test I left blank because I didn't know how to do it...but then I did it and left. Hung out with Oshane for a bit then went to clase de Espanol. I am getting pretty good...Me llamo Brea. See?? Okay then I did homowork I mean homework til Oshane got out of class and we made lunch. My roommate Alexa tried to trick me by locking the door so I thought she was asleep. She wasn't! I came in my room and she said she was "blogging" and she told me to do it. Well said that I should if I wanted to. Same thing. And I do everything any one asks me to do no matter what (Peter Griffin, Family Guy). Ha anyway that's all. Now I will continue to try to figure out this page and hopefully someday my posterity can read this. 
Adios Breanna Bearnson

No comments:

Post a Comment