Thursday, October 20, 2011

IHOPe for some money.

After many months of searching.....not really...I was hungry one day so my friend took me to IHOP for breakfast and lo and behold they were hiring! all positions. So I filled out an application, turned it in and waited a few weeks for my call back. I applied for busser...because i have never been a server. But...my managers said, "we're gonna train you to be a server, we like people that are cute and have personality" well..i dont want to toot my own horn..lol I have personality! So I started last week on Wed. October 12. I trained that day, and monday and then Tuesday they put me on the serving floor where I got 3 tables and 12 dollars in tips total. BUMMER! Thank goodness the next day made up for it and I made 33 dollars. :) Cool. I like it so far...it keeps me busy and paid! I'm hopefully saving enough money so I can visit Kellie Kastanes-King for the summer and live with her. We will see!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment